FDWs “living out” while under work permit - ANISYA

FDWs “living out” while under work permit

Dear Workers,

Some of you have asked  if it is possible for you to not reside with your employers during after-work hours.

Under MOM’s current regulations, stay-out maids are not allowed and “the employer shall ensure that the foreign employee resides at the residential address stated in the work permit”.

As such, to prevent any unlawful practices, do make sure that you are working and living in the address stated under your work permit.

To view the full documentation on MOM’s conditions of work permit, click here.

View other categories of FAQs
Anisya Blog
Frequently Asked Questions by Employers
Frequently Asked Questions by FDWs


Use Anisya Login

Register | Forgot your password?

Copyright @2021 Anisya Web Services Pte Ltd | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions

Anisya Web Services works in partnership with Anisya LLP (MOM License 12C5866) for MOM related transactions.

Anisya is a proud Social Enterprise member of the Singapore Centre for Social Enterprise (raiSE) and the Business For Good community which promotes the use of business for social impact.