1. Personal information collected
We collect information:
- When you register an account to become an ANISYA user (“User”), such as your name, e-mail, phone number, facebook id (optional) and a password.
- When you view and interact with the ANISYA website and also through related links (e.g. third party applications like Facebook). We also collect your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, and your ISP, and receive the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the ANISYA website.
- Through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize you, customize your experience, and possibly serve advertisements on ANISYA.
- When you interact with third party services available through ANISYA like surveys, polls or other third party research undertaken with your consent.
2. Uses of personal information
We use the information you provide to:
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Users, or provide your personal details to third parties offering combined services with ANISYA (e.g. when you log into ANISYA using your Facebook account);
- Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and other Users; and to
- Send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the ANISYA website.
- Connect you to opportunities by enabling other Users to find you on ANISYA.
- Create and distribute advertising relevant to your ANISYA experience.
In response to your job advertisements, we might receive requests for your contact information (e.g phone number, email address). We WILL NOT make this information available to these requestors. If you would like to make your personal contact information publicly visible to all internet users – something we do not recommend – you can include this in the “Short Introduction” section of your profile. ANISYA provides a messaging system through which users can contact one another. Users can configure the ANISYA messaging system to notify them through SMS, after which they can respond to the SMS message and have it delivered back to the sender. When ANISYA users communicate through this mechanism, their mobile phone number will be visible in the SMS message.
Please note that in order to fulfill your requests for paid services (e.g., to pay for ANISYA’s services), we share your payment information with our payment processor.
3. Your Information Choices
- Review, enhance or edit your personal information through your personal profile page (after logging in, go to Profile -> Edit Profile);
- Control the messages you receive from ANISYA and other Users (after logging in, go to Profile -> Notification Settings);
- Tell us to close your ANISYA account.
4. Your obligations to other Users.
- Do not use the ANISYA service to perform or facilitate third party recruitment.
5. Important information
- This site uses a tool which collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site. We control the configuration of the tool and are responsible for any information sent to the search engines.
- Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to ANISYA. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.